Sunday, August 2, 2009

My First Before and After!



I have to admit.....sometimes I have a little problem with organization. Especially with the things I use everyday. I can't seem to put them back where they belong. When I finally figure out what clothes I am going to wear in the morning then I take forever trying to decide what jewelry I should wear. Partially because I can't find what I am looking for and because things are always tangled together.
So I took some inspiration from Christy over at Simply Dwell and made my own jewelry organizer.
Supplies:
Wood Framed Cork Board
Fabric of your choice
Thumb tacks
Small hooks
Hot glue
Ribbon
That's it!
The best part is I had everything at home already except for the thumb tacks and hooks! Hopefully I will have this hanging in my very own dressing room once we move into our house! So what do you think? Do any of you have any good jewelry organizing tips? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You are sooo darn creative! You need to come visit and help me be creative!! : )

    ReplyDelete