Monday, July 20, 2009

Cheery Table Scape




I absolutely love lemon yellow and lime green together! So I wanted to create a fun and cheery table scape with my new wedding presents. My dishes are the new rounded square fiestaware dishes in yellow. The silverware are also fiestaware in both yellow and shamrock. The two glass vases/candle holders are from target for $7 a piece.
The tablecloth is a vintage find from the Third Sunday Market in Bloomington. I got it for $10! The lemon salt and pepper shakers are also from the market for $6! My Mom and I went to the market for the first time yesterday. It was definitely an adventure! There was so much stuff we didn't even get to look through it all. It is by far the largest flea market in the area. I can't wait to go back! I love mixing vintage and modern pieces together! I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! My dishes are that exact same color! Love it! : )

    ReplyDelete